CORONAVIRUS UPDATE

  • Posted on: 15 March 2020
  • By: admin

It is currently unknown what the position of the CoronaVirus will be by the time of the competition which at this time is over 3 months away.  Therefore the competition is currently still going ahead.  The competition is under constant review by the British Hang-gliding Panel regarding the position with the CoronaVirus and if a decision is made to cancel or postpone the competition then an announcement will be made on this website.
In the event that the competition is cancelled, then any money paid for competition entry or for the retrieve service will be returned to the pilot who paid.
 
Thank you
 
Darren Brown