Registration will be available from 15:00 till 20:00 hrs on Saturday 24th June.
It will reopen again at 09:00 to11:30 Sunday 25th June
Breifing will be at 09:30 Sunday 25th June
The flying site of Monte Cucco overlooks the town of Sigillo. It is a short drive through Sigillo and up the hill to the take-off. There is a restaurant shortly before you reach take-off on the top of the hill. There is a second take-off to the north with a second restaurant nestled in the woods nearby.
The competition Headquarters are based in the Ostello Del Volo, which is just to the north of Sigillo. The bottom landing field is within a 2 minute walk of the HQ.
For anyone flying in Monte Cucco before the competition, please see the local rules :
- The Italians will have their annual HG meeting ( Deltasauri - https://www.facebook.com/
events/229459110827304/ ) in the period 16 June– 18 June. It is just a meeting so English pilots that will arrive earlier can train and also have some nice "festa" in the evening :-)
- After our Nationals the Italians will have an aeromodelling meeting from 3 to 9 July . In that period unfortunately it will be forbidden to takeoff from Monte Cucco. They usually go to Fossato di Vico for flying.
For those Pilots that use various smart phone trackers, or any other trackers, will will be using Livetrack 24 on a voluntary basis.
All pilots are requested to add there LT username to their registration details so they can be added to the LT24 event.
Competition organiser Darren Brown, is trying to organise a retrieve bus/es for those that require it. Costs will announced at a later date when we have an idea of numbers. Anyone who might find this service useful are asked to login and update their account details where they will find a nice little tick box to tick. Those interested and have ticked the box follow below.
Fees for the Competition are as Follows,
- Online registration and payment made on or before 15th May 2017: £125.00
- Online registration and payment made on or after 16th May 2017: £140.00
- No Online registration and pay at the competition: €200
Please note that electronic payments (via PayPal or bank transfer) must be recorded as received in the Comps Panel account on or before 15th May 2017 in order to qualify for the discounted rates.